Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to the drawing board

Despite my best efforts, Professor Kaufhold tore my synopsis up pretty hard. Some of the critiques I totally agree with, others, I'm not sure, but I'm sure that, as usual, he's right on all of them and I'll probably realize that soon enough. The problem is that I've got a LOT of work to do after what I thought would be a somewhat simple matter of writing the opening sequence. Seriously, so much stuff has to go (my problems were based around there being "too much" and a "lack of focus" more than anything else) and... yeah, I'm a little lost right this second, so I'll just leave it at this brief post for now.

1 comment:

  1. You make it sound like you went before the firing squad. Well, my inspirational mission was obviously a winner!

    ReplyDelete