Friday, August 13, 2010

Act I - JUST finished

Talk about racing against the clock. I just handed in Act I at 5:00 on the dot. I didn't even have a chance to proofread, and I'm sure there's some lines here and there that I would like to add/delete/change. But that's why it's a first draft. I've gone back and forth from thinking my story was awesome to thinking it was terrible to everything in between. Then I thought I might not have enough for a full script after having thought I had way too much. So I am ALL over the place here, but I got it done and I think that what I wrote is interesting (for now, at least). I am worried, going into Act 2, though. I can definitely see running out of material or having to dig way too deep to keep it interesting. Whatever. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now, I'm happy to have met the deadline, and now I have to just keep pressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment